I am grateful for:

1.   My 3 daughters
2.   My Home
3.   Morning coffee
4.   Chantal  
5.   My 2 trips this fall
6.   The warmth of my bed
7.   My Nikon d750
8.   My Iphone and Internet
9.   Chocolate
10.             To serve and protect
11.             Sunset by the lake
12.             Having the chance to transport organs for a transplant
13.             My ability to create
14.             My alone time I get when kids are in school
15.             Breakfast with my colleague on weekends we work
16.             My workout routine
17.             My health
18.             Laughter with friends
19.             Baileys and Kalua
20.             My yearly requalification for my Taser and Glock
21.             Sun rays through the trees
22.             My quote: So what who cares
23.             Evening reading
24.             Simplicity
25.             Everyday beauty
26.             Daily Kindness
27.             Sunshine by the beach
28.             Quiet time in my Art room


Aucun commentaire:

La mort

La mort,  English version at the bottom.  Définition de la mort: Fin d'une vie humaine, circonstances de cette fin. (Dé...