Doing more photography.

My hope for 2018 , is to be able to pratice more photography. 

Last November I was able to purchase a brand new camera. I went with Nikon. I already had a Nikon d90, I am now the new owner of a D750. I just love it.   

The quality of the pictures are amazing. 

Here some pictures of this amazing camera. 
She is just to picture perfect. 


One night, I was able to watch the beautiful sunset in the city of Hudson.

Last weekend  I spent the evening in the Old Port of the City of Montreal. I was so happy to be able to capture amazing moments. This lady was wondering why so many police cars were at the corner og her street.

Aucun commentaire:

La mort

La mort,  English version at the bottom.  Définition de la mort: Fin d'une vie humaine, circonstances de cette fin. (Dé...