The best place to be.

The Best Place to Be for me est sans aucun doute derrière ma caméra, je cherche a prendre en photos les émotions. Je suis tellement inconfortable d'être devant la lentille. 

The Best Place to be for me is really behind the camera. I can catch the emotions and am comfortable with that. I am so out of my place when I stand in front off the camera. 

Enjoy those pictures. 
Coucher de soleil a Naples, Floride.

Photo prise par Angélique de notre Westie. 

New photography technique, FREE LENSING. I love the smokey looks it gives. 

Sunset in Scottsdale, Arizona. Absolutely magical. 

La beauté des roches rouge en Arizona. The rocks a stunning.


When you have to complete homework from a photography challenge. I had to be in the picture and it was horrifying.

Aucun commentaire:

La mort

La mort,  English version at the bottom.  Définition de la mort: Fin d'une vie humaine, circonstances de cette fin. (Dé...